Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chubby Crinkle Red Velvet Cookies

Chubby Crinkle Red Velvet Cookies by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis

Its look like I abandon my mixer since last December ; I didn't do much of baking - nothing happened .. just feel bored !! I choose to sewing rather than playing with mixer.  But yesterday afternoon I received a very good news about my little one rank at school.  So, I tough it must be great to bake some cookies before I picked her up from school.  Well, this is really simple recipe , just using cake mix but still nice though ...
Here is the recipe I got from the back of cake mix I used :)
 
Chubby Crinkle Red Velvet Cookies
Ingredients :
6 tbsp. butter                                                                                      
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. cornstarch
1 box  Red Velvet Cake Mix
2 large eggs
1 tsp. lemon zest
Directions :
 
Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter; set aside to cool. Place powdered sugar and cornstarch in shallow dish. Mix with a fork to blend.
 
Place cake mix, cooled butter, eggs and lemon zest in large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until well blended and a dough forms.
 
Form dough into 1" balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on cool, ungreased baking sheets about 2" apart.
 
Bake, 1 sheet at a time, in center of oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
 
Store in airtight container with wax paper or parchment separating layers.
 
 

1 comment:

Hesti HH. said...

Canteek rekahannya. Udah lama masuk list belum kesampaian juga bikinnya...