Saturday, July 27, 2013

For the love of handcraft ..

Pillow Block by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
*Reserved*
I've been making many pillows lately ; is always fun to see the final result. Most the time I never plan on specific design - everything just cross my mind, see the piles of left over fabric from last quilt and voila.. fun pillow.

See this pillow above ? I think that is perfect block design for a bike-lover. What do you think?

And see another pillow bellow , I even add a simple message with hand stich on the bottom of yellow block pillow. This pillow is for a lady who loves yellow bee (the chevron pillow is backing view for yellow block bee pillow)
 
 


See, make something for someone and add their character into it. They will love it.

Contact me or email me if you like me make something for your love one too. Believe me, so much worth it to see 'star' on their eyes when they accept the package of love.
 
*Reserved*

 




 

2 comments: