Thursday, September 27, 2012

Friday Project .. done !!

Ubee Cake by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
 
Phuuuih.. finally, my 3 quilts blanket are done ! I just need to put my sewing label on it. I put them on listing at my new Facebook Pages, and I'm still thinking to create a new Etsy shop as soon as possible.. (well, if the customer take a whole blankets, the story will be different than :)  I gave you a sneak peek last Friday , and voila .. you can check the result at my pages here :
 

Anyway, now I have time to bake again .. my "cookies monster" member are craving for my cake .. 

Ubee Cake is an easy cake, eem.. a little trick for my hubby actually, he doesn't like taste of sweet potatoes - so, I just mixed the sweet potatoes into the cake batter .. No complain, and he ate almost half of portion of 9inches of cake LOL.

 



 
UBEE CAKE / Sweet Potatoes Cake
100 grams yellow sweet potatoes, wash, steamed, smashed.
75 grams lite coconut milk
75 grams butter, melted
10 yellow eggs
2 white eggs
125 grams granulated sugar
½ tsp salt
125 gram all purpose flour
¼ tsp baking powder
25 grams rice chocolate (meises)

1. Prepared the oven for 350 F -  greased 9 inches round baking pan. Set a side

2.Blend sweet potatoes and salt together, set a side. Add melted butter, mixed very well.

3. With hand mixer whisk eggs, sugar, salt until well corporate. Add flour and baking powder, stir with spatula. Add sweet potatoes mixture, once at the time – make it 3 times, mix well. at last, add rice chocolate, stir it.

4. Bake for about 35-40 minute or until the skewer comes clean when you poke in the middle of cake.
 
Here is some of finished project , some are reserved - I suggest you to check direct to my facebook pages for better view. And just e-mail me if you interest to get one , a very cute custom made for yourself, friends or your kid teacher maybe . I can make base on your own colors choice and theme :))
 
 

1 comment:

Dewi said...

The cake sounded very delicate, thanks to that 10 yolks :) I can only imagine how delicious it is.

Your quilts are amazingly gorgeous!