Thursday, August 2, 2012

Another Happy Colors..

Picnic Blanket .. by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
I don't have any sewing skill background, I never attend sewing class or what so ever, I proud to say that I'm self taught sewing who learn from many mistake. It take me a while to figure out all the steps. And until today I still learn from everywhere. Including, Youtube. Yeaah right, I'm graduation student from Youtube :O But so far, I'm happy with every result.  And I definitely make quilts to be loved and used, not show quilt. The lady who order this picnic blanket just want a happy colors. My idea about happy colors is to put as many bright pretty colors as I can. I hope she will like it.

I spy in the garden picnic blanket is a custom order picnic blanket , with size 40x48inch. (Reserved - ready to send to France this week)   SOLD
And here is another blanket I finished 2 weeks ago. The lady who got this blanket was so happy. I called this : Sweet Water Picnic Blanket - size 37x49 inch, 100% cotton from  MODA  and Robert Kaufman fabric collection



Have a nice day.. and enjoy the picture

2 comments:

Hesti HH. said...

Aaaah...andai aku deket Mbak Fitri, aku pesan juga. Huhu...suka bangeeettt!!

Dewi said...

WOW! I am speechless :). How on earth you managed such a beautiful quilts :). Super talented!

Anyway, here is where I got my Asian steamer. This is the best company in The States, I think. I ordered all Asian cooking equipment from this company. It's in SFO. But, they'll send everywhere in the States, I think. They are especially famous with their WOK.

http://www.wokshop.com/HTML/products/steamers/steam_hp.html

Good luck!