Friday, July 2, 2010

Glad to be back (home - old home) ..

Always nice to come back home, create something new around kitchen again :D - well, yes I missed my own kitchen, I missed my own garden ! I know .. I know sometime we need to spend time alone, I mean away from husband for awhile *grin*

it was a great moment in my life, spent 62 days with my parent, sisters, families. Met friends , met very very old friends .. oh GOSH , time flies so fast - and to be honest I don't know when I can see them again *hopefully every year I have a chance to see them :) *



I enjoy every moment that days even I must took care of my daughter, who was sick 3 times because of the weather changes.. but overall I was happy ! Seem I just re-charge my 'life' batteries ! To many things on mind, to many good memories to share, make me confuse what should I write - Sometimes it is interesting to hear the story behind the photo and you see the photo in a new light. But in most cases a photo shouldn't need a story to back it up. It has to speak for itself.
So, let me share some of pictures to you and i let you know how i spent 62 days ! next tell me if i had fun or not :D


(1)meet old friends, new friends, sisters, great reunion !


(2) i spoiled by very tasty and delicious local foods, the foods that i loves most !


(3)shopping 'till drop ? why not

(4) try to introduce traditional transportation to my daughter ,
but seem not only her feel exciting ,even adult enjoy the ride too :D



And did i mention that i met a very talented photographer's friends too ? Yes, they are great photographers and don't forget the model too . LOL



Thank you for all my friends who spent great time with us, hopefully someday we can meet you again *cross finger* :) . And for fans, sorry no food for today, I promise will come back tomorrow with food from my kitchen * LOL *

1 comment:

Kris Ngoei said...

Gosh, I am so glad you are back and did have wonderful time there. You haven't shared with us what props you bought for taking new photos ha ha....

Anyway, welcome back and right back to blogging. Miss your posts, Fit!!

Sawadee from Bangkok,
Kris